Myoung-Ryul Ok Senior Researcher
– Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Materials Science (2013)
– M.S. Seoul National University, Metallurgical Eng (2002)
– B.S. Seoul National University, Metallurgical Eng (1997)
– Researcher, Senior Researcher, Korea Institute of Science & Technology (KIST) (2003~)
– Reactive oxygen species (ROS) based tissue regeneration for medical devices
– Biodegradable metals & their application to biosensor systems
– Extracellular matrix (ECM) orientation
– Maintenance of implanted biosensor performance
– J. Park, P. Du, J.-K. Jeon, G. H. Jang, M. P. Hwang, H.-S. Han, K. Park, K. H. Lee, J.-W. Lee, H. Jeon, Y.-C. Kim, H.-K. Seok, M.-R. Ok*, “Mg-corrosion triggered spontaneous generation of H2O2 on oxidized Ti for promoting angiogenesis” Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2015 (54), pp.14753-14757.
– J.-W. Lee, H.-S. Han, K.-J. Han, J. Park, H. Jeon, M.-R. Ok, H.-K. Seok, J.-P. Ahn, K. E. Lee, D.-H. Lee, S.-J. Yang, S.-Y. Cho, P.-R. Cha, H. Kwon, T.-H. Nam, J. H. L. Han, H.-J. Rho, K.-S. Lee, Y.-C. Kim, D. Mantovani, “Long-term clinical study and multiscale analysis of in vivo biodegradation mechanism of Mg alloy” PNAS, 2016 (113), pp. 716-721.